How Pay Per Click Works
Pay-Per-Click advertising (PPC) is a quick form of advertising, providing targeted and immediate results.
Here’s how PPC search engine marketing (SEM) works: Eyeflow places ads for your business in the “sponsored links” section of search engines. You pay for the visitors who click on these ads and arrive on your website. Payment is determined on a Cost-Per-Click basis.
Google on How Search Ads Work:
Our PPC Process
- Eyeflow’s Pittsburgh PPC team makes a list of targeted keywords for your business
- Based on that keyword list, we develop ads that will be placed on search engines
- We place those ads on the search engine, and we place bids for the best keywords
- Your ad appears in users’ searches and ready-to-buy customers click on your ads
- Those users are directed to a corresponding page on your website where they can take advantage of your products, services, or advertised promotional offer
Eyeflow continuously monitors PPC accounts to determine which ads are working, and which ones are not. We work to streamline our campaigns to provide the most effective and budget-conscious results possible for our clients.
We always recommend SEO as the best, most effective form of long-term internet marketing, but if you are a new business just starting out in the marketplace, or if you are an old business just starting out with internet marketing, PPC / SEM can be a good first step. Though you won’t the build long-term equity available through SEO, pay per click search engine marketing can be a great way to start a long term internet marketing campaign.